BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

我真的受够了(*_*) stop

Lady and gentlemen!!!!!
I was speechless day by day....
and feel anger every time when staying at school...
I also don't know why....
Caused by teachers???or Caused by.....anyone else??

I just as expected before that only,
I knew that earlier because I was librarian,
And I seen that all the old computers took out from media room and replaced to
LCD computers...High Tech right???
How came your money???

BUT......
Once I received a letter about the computer class for every students..
It was realistic!!!!!
The letter said that the computer class is mainly for EDUTECH ICT Learning System
and the first objective is to gain knowledge and learning the skills of computer...
with the fee of RM130 from April until October(You thought that we all are rich??)

Hmmmmm.......
During 21 century....
who doesn't know how to use computer???
I have never heard such nonsense in my entire life!!!!!!!

The certificate of computer really important for our life????futures?

Do you all know???
You all never think about us!!!!!!!!!!!!
Especially for those form 3 and 5 students who need to cope with PMR and SPM soon....
Do we have so much time for that computer class???
Some more,activity co-curriculum......??

Always making trouble to us....

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: