BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 16, 2009

A trip

We had a trip to Taylor's College that situated at Sri Hartamas by today,
We took bus around 8 o'clock,
and reached our destination after 25 minutes...

When I stepped out of the bus,
I stood straight and looked upwards...
COOL.....
that's amazing,a high building there!!!!


When I entry to the college,
Wow,the first impression on me is...
HIGH-CLASS!!!

see??
What do you think of that college??
Like a hotel??xD

After that,
a speech was given to us by 2 lecturers,
Both of them are superb lecturers on my mind,
They are friendly,professional,humor,kindly,open-minded and so on....
I like them!!!




Soon,
We leaded by a lecturer to visit around the college,
firstly,
We had visited to laboratory,
physic,chemistry and biology's lab are separated into 3 rooms!!!
so special!!!



chemistry's lab


A place for discussion

Later,
We headed to library,
the library is very different from the school's library,


We had a break for lunch at 12pm,
yummy!!!!!

We back to school again by bus after 1 o'clock...
^^

0 comments: