BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 6, 2009

Monthly test is over!

Yeah...
A week is passed...and
Monthly test is over,time passed super fast...
But,don't be cheerful and relax...
a lot of examinations coming soon...
SIGH....
Life is like an adventure,we need to face a lot of mistakes...
let it be...

On Tuesday,
I had answered for Bahasa Malaysia and Biology tests,
BM test got rumusan,pemahaman,and tatabahasa....
and Biology test only got structure questions,
some questions are hard...
However,I think it's not a problem for me..

On Wednesday,
Got English,Physics,and Chemistry tests..
English test got summary and comprehensions...
Physics only got structure questions
Chemistry test only got structure and essay questions...

I felt surprised that,
my english teacher had finished marking all the papers by the next day,
and I scored A for english test...
felt excited but nothing!!!!
I knew that,
A tiny mistake can cause a lot of trouble,
CHEER UP MUN!!!!

On Thursday,
I had answered for Sejarah and Mathematics tests,
I hate that subject!!!!!Sejarah!!!
got objective,structure and essay questions,
I nearly fainted!!!!
After 2 hours and more,only taken for mathathematic test=.=
I'm sweating all over,why the time for sejarah test is not exchange with maths test??
So that I have more time to read sejarah!!!!!
SUPER STUPID TEACHER!!!!!

On Friday,today
I had answered for Moral and Additional Mathematics tests,
Today,I had suffered from period pains...
SIGH!!!!
During Moral test,I just answered it as usual,
nothing!!!
During Addmaths test,only 1 question I don't know how to answer,
everything is okay and done!!!!

Hope I will pass all the tests with flying colours!!!^^

0 comments: