BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 14, 2009

What???

SHIT!!!!!ANGRY!!!!!
Yesterday teachers had gave us a lot of homeworks...
For addmaths,I think we need to do 60 questions and above....
For Bahasa Melayu,we need to do komsas exercise and notes...and copy notes for 'Konserto Terakhir' chapter 1 until 14...that means whole things=.=.....
For Biology,teacher gave us 3 pieces of exercise papers.....
And so on...
Don't wanna mention that!!!!!
Just close one of my eye and complete it!!!!!

Holidays!!!!!!!!
Starting now,
I will go to take a visit to Taylor college by next Monday,
with my friends and teachers...
On Thursday,
I will go to visit to Library that situated at KL...
since I was a librarian,
So we go to there to get more informations,
and to improve our skills and techniques,
in order to upgrade our school library as soon as possible!!!

Some more,
Tuitions are compulsory!!!
haha!!!!!!

GAMBATEH!!!^^

0 comments: