BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Ghost and a Ghost Storybook.....

What is the difference between a real ghost and a ghost storybook???
Do you believe that the existence of ghost in the word???
What is your first response when a real ghost appearing in your sight??
Dont know???
Have no experience to that???
Get out from your sight???
It is a nobody answered question...
I understood....

How about a ghost-storybook???
Will you feel numb with shock when reading word by word??
or trembling with fear???
Have you try before???
But,
It is a somebody answered question...

Recently,
I have read a book,
and yup,
it's a ghost-storybook.....
and I...read it,flipping page by page....
and it's a first time I read that kind of storybook.....
I like to read it,even though it's a chilling story....

I marked it down at here.....=)

0 comments: