BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 3, 2009

My style of answering......==

I found out that when someone had asked me a question.....
My answers were totally different compared to the others....

Let say,
People asking me ''how are you?''
Sometimes I will saying...''I'm fine''...=)
But mostly I will saying ''I was half dead here'' or ''still alive''.....
Yes,definitely WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for chilling you all.....!!!!!

Moreover,
People asking me ''Who are you?''
Sometimes I will saying .....''I'm kahmun la''.....
But mostly I will saying....''I'm human being'' or ''A girl''...=.=
Yes,extremely WEIRD!!!!!
Sorry for joking you all.....!!!!!!!!

In addition.....???
still got many again.....
I'm sorry!!!!!!
I will change my style as soon as possible.....
Continue to chill and joke my friends and family by using another ways...
^^...........

And dear,
Are you speechless by knowing my style,xD....
By the way,I love you!!!!!^_<

0 comments: