BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Quiz Chemistry

Well,I have gained a valuable experience by this morning..
It named 'Kuiz Kima Kebangsaan Malaysia'....weird man!!!
We are required to go recess earlier before the quiz is started.
Soon,the quiz was going on by 10.15am,
and it ended by 11.35am....

When I received the question papers,
Wow,super challenging questions....
It's true,I'm not bluffing here...
I think some of the questions are out of the real syllabus,
so that's why we felt hard to answer...
It's okay,at least we tried on the questions...

Well,
I have gained many new experiences by this year,
feel like to try some new experiences again by next time,
Am I too crazy??=p
As I grew older I gained in confidence and actively,don't know why!!! $_$

Today is one of the new activity for me,
I marked it down at here..=)

0 comments: