BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Time vs My Brain


The TIME is woke me up,
The TIME is reminded me that it's TIME to prepare for major examination..
The TIME is reminded me that trial exam is just around the corner,
The TIME is reminded me that trial exam is just left for a month,
The TIME is reminded me that the SPM examination is just left for three months and more,
The TIME is reminded me that I need to treat my TIME like a TRESSURE!
The TIME is reminded me that don't waste every hour,every minute,and every second.

My BRAIN is told me that I've to be hardworking and tension to strive for excellent,
My BRAIN is told me that I still have a chance to score well...=)....
My BRAIN is told me that I need to build up my confidence to face every frustration,
My BRAIN is told me that I need to plan well for my future,
My BRAIN is told me that I need to be concentrated in every lesson....

I LOVE YOU...MY BRAIN AND TIME!!!!!!



0 comments: