BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

National service.....

Until now,
I'm curious about that thing.....about......
about the national service,
some of my friends saying that it is a good activity for teenager,
but apart of them,
sure....dislike it!!!!right???

One of my friend made a call to me by yesterday,
at 6pm sharp sharp....
She said that the name list of national service was out....
It was just a first batch......

Then I checked it out by using 'sms-ing'.....
While waiting for the reply,
my mind was blanking!!!!!!!!!!!
I have no comment at all.....
Suddenly my mobile phone 'beep'....'beep'.......

I clicked 'READ'....
It said.....sorry,you are not chosen for the siri7/2010....
something like that....
Then I went to check at network....
It replied the same message....
I'm lucky,but.....
Worried for the 2nd batch soon......
=)
Gambateh!!!!!!!!

0 comments: