BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

A continuous headache!

Oh my!What the painful experience!¬¬¬¬
Migraine + violent headache + loss of appetite + insomnia + lack of sleep +dizzy + disgusting= oh my goodness!
A fever usually signifies that there is something wrong with the body,
but it's NOT...The feeling of constriction is very special,and I feel that there is a heavy load compressing over my brain!
I suffer silently by this week,sigh!
In addition,I made a mess during the presentation by yesterday,
I had no energy to stand,I had no energy to talk,and finally
I fainted and collapsed to the ground while I gave the explanation..
whoa!....all of my buddies were shocked!......
But fortunately I still had consciousness!...thanks god!....
and thanks to all of my friends and lecturer too...lolx....


P/S: TODAY:''woke up late,woke up at 8am this morning.. For the moment,I stared blankly to my clock,and I stared dumbly to my daddy..soon I went to college with 'slow-motion'..I went to the main office to take a letter..''Kah Mun,You also late'',said by Mrs Leow....=.=.....By right,it's my first time...lolx....



Hope that I will be fully recover as fast as possible!...xD

0 comments: