BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 5, 2010

Recent thought

The thought kept going around and around in my head,
and I was obliged to abandon that idea.
I have no worries that my idea has no 'future',
even if it is a cloudy idea!
Idea=How did I start to revise?
Oh my....I began to feel pressure 1 month before the examinations..
However,I did not want to put any undue pressure on myself,
it only will lead to 'high blood pressure' or 'heart disease',oh mun!!
Trial exam falls on April,whereas First Term Exam falls on May!!!!....
How many days to go???
(I could feel my heart pounding in my chest)..x_X
Why?...I have no self-confidence ??
Isn't the right time for me to build up 'confident'????
SIGH.....
My mind was blank,and I did not know how to start it..
Who can lend me a helping hand?....>.<
(SHIT,THINK SO MUCH!!! XD)

NEXT....SPM results,it is an ACTIVE VOLCANO!!!
11th of March....several days to go....
(I could feel my heart is tied up tightly with a rope)
What kind of feeling is that??
Sigh,I cant describe it,don't know what to do!!!
How to face on my results?
Cant alter the fact.....continue to SIGH.....
T.T....
(SHIT,TOO WORRY!)

P/S:Life is further complicated....o_o....

0 comments: