BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

MCKL Treasure Hunt 2010



Wheee.....x).......Today is the 7th MCKL Annual Treasure Hunt 2010!....By the way,what is treasure hunt? Is that a game? Or?
Ya,it considers as a game,and it is the hunting for treasure,am I right? LOL.....
I reached to college early in the morning,and I was energetic even though I did not sleep well by yesterday.
Well,after I found my partner in the college,Ngar Mun,we popped to line up for registration,with our group name,''So Cool'',LOL....each of us received a bag with foods and drinks,tickets of train and monorail,Treasure Hunt's T-shirt,answer sheet and pen,booklet and so on....
Soon,Opening ceremony is started with the arrival of VIP,Welcome Speech by our college's CEO,and briefing for participants by emcees...
The time of flag off for college students was at 9am....But we must be returned to college by 1pm..If any team returning after 1pm,it will be automatically disqualified...LOL...xD
Alright,for the route map of the treasure hunt..
start from our college,MCKL,walk to KL Sentral,take Putra Lrt to KLCC,walk to KLCC Park,Bukit Nanas,take monorail to Bukit Bintang,walk into the Time Square,take monorail to Hang Tuah,and back to our college....
I felt pain and stiffness in my legs....LOL
anyway,it was extremely fun !!!!
Some of the questions,I found it HARD to find the answers,squeezed my brain!!!
xD....Fortunately,I found most of the answers except for the part of Hang Tuah...
LOL


P/S: whee...x)

0 comments: