BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Viewing of red blood cell & Dissection of goat's heart

I LIKE the experiments by today,
which was the dissection of goat's heart,
lecturer showed us on how to identify every part of the goat's heart,
as I know,the goat's heart is two times smaller than the human's heart,
and it has four chambers too.....(same as human lah..=.=)....lolx
awwwhhh...I forgot to take the picture of the goat heart....(it's okay..=.=)...
lolx.......

Next,we were proceeded to the experiment of viewing of red blood cell,
one person from each group is required to take out the blood,
put it on a slide and cover it nicely....yeah.....
and then put it under the microscope to have a view!!
(I'm one of volunteer to take out my blood...xD)....

MY BLOOD.....ha ha ha ha....('A' type of blood lah) xD

the experiment was considerable success,

Red Blood Cell...(taken by phone camera)

0 comments: