BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 1, 2010

The first of march....(mood swing)

Now I only realize that another month is coming,(dear me,what the fast response time)..
some times I hope that the time goes slowly,(what the stupid wishes..xD)
as the time passed by quickly,I'm getting pretty old and I wish I were young again,
sigh....stop my nonsense,please....
Why am I so moody today?...(dear me,what the mess!!!>.<).....
Everything's gone badly wrong?....
or something wrong with my body and mind?
And I couldn't shake the feeling that there was something wrong!!!!!!!sigh....
I knew that the only thing make me like that is MY STUDIES,other than that?
I am concerned only with things that I feel are important to me,
''my mood,my studies,my abilities,my attitude''.....(my friends,family and love are different,don't misunderstand..xD)
I think my mind tends to remind me about the studies....(my mind is very troublesome,but have to depend on my action by the way..XD)
Nowadays I feel lazy to do revision,lazy to touch my assignments too,
I heard from someone said that ''good student can be lazy''....
Anyway,Am I a good student?.....or it means clever student?
Last time I was not like that....''I WANT TO FIND BACK MYSELF''...please god!!!!
Sigh...I don't know what I'm talking about...
better stop here.....

P/S: Find back myself...O_O.....

0 comments: