BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Loading to success!

Its been a while and I didn't update my blog!

I am now busying with trial exam preparation,the trial exam falls on 7th of April onwards,how time flies,there's one more month left for the Edexcel A level Examination. I have promised myself that I would do well in the exam no matter what! Oops,nope,I try my best shot actually! If not,all promises are becoming lies! =)

About my health,I've never had any illness this year.

Just briefly telling in here,
I am aiming engineering for my degree level,and this is my final decision. =) It was so unfortunate that I finally give up my first option,pharmacy. This is because of the matter of time and I couldn't meet the higher grade on this subject,I believe that I could get into it with my ability and strength if there's much more time! (: Anyway,it doesn't matter,I never felt disappointed on myself,life is too short and keep changing,please SHINE up my life. (:
I have almost done my University application,I will keep you all fully informed about my current condition soon. Keep in touch!

P/S: Blessed with luck! (:

0 comments: