BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Family Day & its celebration

Thought of jotting about my feeling, but today's outing was quite special, it was a cloudy evening and we usually have hot to warm weather outing. So, I decided to blog out about the family outing today.

At afternoon, my mum suddenly suggested that we go for a family outing. The main purpose of the outing is to celebrate the completion of my Pre-University studies and my graduation. I nodded and my brother looked at mum and dad expectantly. Then my mum urged me to get a shower and dress up nicely!

"You look great dressed up with the lace mini dress." My mom said. Yup, I've picked one of my dangling earrings and the necklace with a heart pendant. Stepping out from the door, I noticed that my mom wore a smug satisfied smile on me. Yeah.

We were heading to Jaya Jusco Maluri...

The traffic was smooth until we reached the destination, but the visitor's parking was packed with a lot of vehicles. Right, today is Sunday.

There was a panic in the shopping mall, a lot of people running, Chinese, Malay, and Indian. Right, today is Sunday. I am glad to see those people in such a lively situation. (:
.........................................................................

Few week ago my dad was discussing with a pharmacist about the "Horseradish plus". Its a kind of tablet. The benefits of Horseradish plus are reducing the severity and duration of flu and colds, relieve nasal congestion and sinusitis, support healthy immune system, treatment for asthma and bronchitis, and stimulate expectoration of excess phlegm. Sounds great? Definitely, and hopefully it could prevent the allergy reaction from being striking over me. Each tablet contains the ingredients of horseradish, garlic, liquorice, marshmallow, fenugreek, and eucalyptus oil.



How I've been finding that so long. My dad and I have been traveling to several pharmacies in Pudu and Kuchai Lama to search for it, but it has sold out. Fortunately, we have found it in Jusco.

So, it has becoming the multivitamin in my daily life. (: Dear self, its a great solution to prevent the allergy reaction to be occurred. (: Specially thanks to my daddy.
.......................................................................

In Jusco, I've bought 5 pieces of panties. Whereas my parents and brother enjoyed buying mooncakes. Nowadays, there are more than a dozen variations of mooncakes. I've seen there are a lot of stalls from different companies which are selling different types of mooncakes to customers. Creativity has definitely brought the attraction to people.
.......................................................................

After that, we were heading to Old Western Cowboy Steak House where is located at Desa Petalling to have dinner.


They are my dearest parents.


The cool eldest brother. =D

We have ordered a lot of dishes to be shared with.


Spaghetti Bolognese Chicken. RM 7.80


Mushroom Soup. RM 3.80


Sizzling Fish. RM 13.80


Fried rice. RM 7.80


Garlic Chicken RM 11.80


Salad RM 4.80


Black Pepper Steak. RM 16.80 (My brother did but we weren't)


Followed by left: Green tea, watermelon, and soursop juice. RM 3, RM 5, and RM 6 respectively.

.......................................................................

However, the day soon ended. We were very tired after the day’s outing which were indeed enjoyable!

(:

0 comments: