BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My blood report

In my life I've been having my blood tested for 3 times, every time I've had my blood tested, I've learned more about my body health and try to maintain a better health. My parents urged me to go for a blood tests since after I've finished my exam, but I have rejected them again and again, not because I don't wanna know my health but it's quite troublesome by traveling so far to take a blood tests, my parents used to have their blood tested at Kepong, it's quite far away from my house. At my age should be taken once every two years or when necessary.

So, I've took my blood tests and ultrasound scans by last Thursday, I have got phobia by awaiting so long in the clinic with my emptied stomach, I had swore badly that I wouldn't go to that clinic anymore. I am pretty sure that there are still a lot of branches in KL.

Last night I went to take the blood report, it was very common that my heart pumped so quickly while awaiting for my turn. The clinic was full of customers. I was told to come back to take the report again after an hour. Shit. So I took the spare time having dinner with my parents. I prefer Kepong's delicious foods but I dislike the clinic services.

By right I went back to the clinic again at 9 o' clock. When my name is being called then I walked into the room. The doctor smiled at me and started to look through my blood report, she explained about my health report in detail while using a pen to tick the points carefully. She concluded that everything was alright and I am healthy.

Phew, sigh of relief!

(:

0 comments: