BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A new chapter in my life begins

One chapter ends, a new one begins...

I got my A level results by last Thursday, "Thanks God"...the first two words were being whispered out from my mouth. At least, the results were not too bad, moderately and I didn't get a straight As. But all my efforts has paid off. Sometimes, we...humans don't be too greedy because something that we expected might not benefit to us. Health is the only wealth to us. Right?

The week before the results day, I had received an envelope from my house's mailbox, there were two invitation cards and two response slips. It was about the Graduation Day 2011 which falls on this coming Friday. By the way, I haven't prepared for it at all. Let the nature takes its course.

Well, about my further education, I think my parents' advices are right, I should get enough sleep and rest in order to maintain my good health at this moment. Therefore, I would like to pursue my education by next year January. And I would probably have starting to work temporarily by next month for gaining some work experiences. Hmmm, I feel like going to work with my friend at Midvalley! (:

Dear self, all the best. (:
..................................................................

In the past few weeks before the 4th of August, until now, I've had a full body medical check-up. Firstly was blood testing, I am so glad that the blood report was greatly perfect. Moreover, I've took ultrasound scans for liver and kidney and they seemed very well, but a tumor was discovered right inside my ovary but it was actually a blood clots. By now the blood clots was being killed and passed out during my periods. (:

In the third week of August, I've took MRI scans for brains, eyes, and nose to discover whether is there any potential problems within the body. By last night I was conducted Electrocardiogram (ECG) for my heart. All the results were perfect but MRI image showed that my left nose were being blocked due to the nose allergy. ): This is one of the factor which causing me to suffer from migraine in sometimes.
It's time to find the best solution to prevent the allergies reaction to be happened.

Dear self, be strong. (:

..................................................................

I watch KBS Music Bank every Friday and JK Hits every weekday. Any latest Korean Songs or previous ones are broadcasting on the Korean channel. Mr Simple by Super Junior is the best recommended for this month. I like it very much. (:

..................................................................

I can't wait for the festival to come. Mooncake Festival is just around the corner.
My childhood is keep playing on my mind especially during the moment of Mooncake Festival, I still remember that I lighted three boxes of candles in the whole night, watched until all the candles were melted and vaporized a small amount of fuel. By now I could only use my mind to sense the atmosphere of Mooncake Festival, along with my friends and family (:

..................................................................

P/S: Life is going on. (:

0 comments: