BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Malaysia public holidays

I am hereby wishing all the Muslim friends, Selamat Hari Raya! (:

Today was a sunny day and not a cloud was in the sky, I woke up a bit late this morning (about 10am) as I had an insomnia last night, it's been a few days since I didn't have an insomnia, perhaps I should do something to avoid it.

I suggested to bring my parents to have breakfast in Restauran Lim Kee Pan Mee at Taman Taynton, which my family and I have been visiting there for countless times. I prefer eating the pan mee at there, the noodles was very smooth and chewy, and of course, the soup was deeply flavorful which they have put a lot of fresh ingredients to cook it. I bet you would feel like drinking all the soup. There were "ikan bilis", minced pork, vegetable, and mushroom as side dishes. There are two types of noodles, round or flat mee, but I prefer flat mee. It was very tasty!

( I will be taking the foods' picture next time when I pay a visit there)

Furthermore, they do serve pork mee, dumpling, and curry mee. But, curry mee is served during public holidays only! Honestly, it was my first time to taste the curry mee at there. (:



I prefer eating curry mee too but I don't often eat it, this is because it contains high amount of fats in a bowl. The curry soup was flavorful too as they have added coconut milk, the chicken and clam meat were juicy and fresh, there were long bean ,bean sprouts, and fried bean curd. It tasted not bad. Small portion of a bowl but it looked bigger. Moreover, the price was fair too. (:

......................................................................

After that, my parents and I went to The Mines. We roamed all around there, eating snacks while walking and talking craps. I felt warm by spending time with my parents, its a nature feeling which I never have with my friends.



It's been a long time since I didn't take a cup of coffee. We stopped at Restaurant Oldtown White Coffee. I have ordered a cup of mocha with white coffee, whereas my parents have ordered a cup of traditional Oldtown white coffee. SMILE. (:

.......................................................................

I normally have my eye sight testing in an optical shop at The Mines, the purpose of going to The Mines today was ordering a new pair of spectacle before my degree is started. (: Firstly I was having my eye sight testing with a special equipment called Auto Refractometer , after that I was assigned to have trial frame for refraction. I am glad that my eyes' power and axis are still remained the same. I have ordered two spectacles, one is with frame, another one is without frame. I look great with both spectacles. =D ( Picture will be capturing soon )

P/S: Happy Holidays to all non-Muslims. (:

0 comments: