BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Entrepreneurship and cooperative day....

Today was entrepreneurship and cooperative day at my school....
Early in the morning,
I was in charge at librarian's stall....
We were building a stall with tables and chairs.....
and then we arranged and prepared all the things for cooking...
soon,we started to cook in cooking room....
teachers and we cooked spaghetti,sauces,mushroom soup......
and it was ready to sell by 9am sharp sharp....
and we got sold garlic bread too....
all of them are my favourite foods...^^

There was many stalls again such as cooperative group,chinese society,uniform's groups and others.....
It looked like a blast ''party'' at my school today...
We are so enjoyable and cheerful and swung the ''party''!!!!!

Especially to the concert that organized by us.....
''Sketch'' and ''Live Band''...
It was rock my mind....@_<.......

Hooooooray.....

0 comments: