BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 29, 2010

conversation word by word...

(Time:4.30pm,When I stepped into my house,I found it tiring to begin but I soon got used to it,I put down my beg and bottle,then changed back into simple clothes,peeped inside the kitchen,mummy is preparing the meal)

Mum: Hey,girl...How are you today?
Me : Ya,it has been a long and tiring day today,arrggghhh....
Mum: It should be easy to get it well...Have a nice rest soon....
Me : Ya,but I don't know why,I got very nervous about the exam,even though it's still not around the corner,but in the event,I needn't have worried,as long as I have an essential preparation...
Mum: Right!!! Glad to hear that,you are open-minded,but anyway 'let the nature takes its course' =)...So how is your preparation for the camp soon?
Me :Erm....As I know,today is the first batch going to camping...We will be soon....
I have a list of camp's info,it might be helpful for me...
Mum :Okay....So what can I do to help you dear??
Me :I wished to buy some daily necessaries by this Sunday,prepare some clothes,and slippers as well =)....
Mum : Alright,by the way you must be careful while camping..always stay with group,and beware of 'something that is harmful' at jungle!!!
Me : Yes,Madam!!!! =D
Mum : xD
Me : What mummy has cooking for dinner?
Mum : Well,vegetables and steamed chicken...
Me : Wow....yummy...xD.....
Mum : Ya...ok,time's up....go to take a bath dear....
Me : Okay...xD....WHEE X)

(After bath....I took a nap as well,seemed I was so so so exhausted...Although I'm not doing the labour's stuff...xD)

P/S: Well,cheer up mun!!!!!=)

0 comments: