BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

An Orientation Course

School reopen by today,I know that most of the students are going to schools with a leaden heart!!!!
Am I right???
Hmmm.....
There are many cars on the street,
many people are going to work,
many parents are fetching their sons and daughters to schools,
and so on.....
Lead to traffic congestion...

And I,
since I have finished form 5 by last year,
the continuous studies of mine is starting by this month.
First and foremost,an orientation course was held in this morning,
information of particular subjects are given by every lecturer,
and I get to understand more about those subjects..

In addition,
I tried to communicate with my new friends,
and get to know them,
they are friendly and talk-active too,
WOW....

At afternoon,
We are ordered to join a game in group,
it was 'Treasure Hunter',
wow,
My group members and I were searching all around the college to find out the answers,
ran up the stairs,
repeated again and again....
I was totally exhausted...
LOLX...
but I'm excited!!!!!!

P/S:Lecture is begin by this Wednesday^^

0 comments: