BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010

Yeah...I yearned for 'your' presence,2010....
Finally 'you' are arrived...
A tumultuous reception and welcome to the world,nice to meet 'you'...=)
Do 'you' know?
Almost the whole world is celebrating for 'your' coming,
by letting off fireworks,holding a rock music concert,rousing cheer,and so on....
Yeah....
Hopefully it'll be the great year of everyone....^_<
Come on....

1/1/2010>>>>
Wheee.....x)
I woke up at 10am on the first day of 2010,
this is because I stayed up late by the new year eve....lolx
After the meal,I went back to home again to wake up my brother,
hmmm....he is looked like a heavy sleeper.....
So I forced to shout at him to wake up him...wakaka.....
Soon,
my brother drove us off to 'One Utama' shopping centre,
they are wished to buy some new clothes for CNY.....
Whoa,I had to anticipate it being a problem of traffic congestion,
especially for public holiday...
We had already been sweated all over our bodies,=.=''''
we wasted about an hour to be in that situation and finding a car park....
hahax..
Lalalalalax.....
A goodly number of people walked in the street,
hmmmm....
My family and I,seemed to prefer 'loitering' more than 'buying',
=.=.....
What?????
My mouth is agape and my eyes dilated with shock,@.@
when I'm looking at the price of a pair of jeans....
Do you know how much of it???
It was an earth-shattering discovery of me,RM 699.90!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLX....It's not worth to purchase for it,xD....
Wakaka...Phewww.......
At last I have bought a pair of shoes costs RM39.90...
Wheee...xD.....yahoooooo.....

We loitered at there about 4 hours,
it's time to leave it...
Then we went to eat up a dinner.....
Cheerzzzz......

P/S:My holidays will be ending soon...Focus on the studies!!!!!>.<

0 comments: