BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 25, 2010

Good starting

It is almost a month,
I have been studying A levels at there...
hmmm...Actually..
In the meanwhile(during the first and second week),
my manner was quiet,and my speech deliberate too,
it was unbelievable,I was not like that by last time,
perhaps I'm still haven't accommodate the myself to the changed situation(the new life of college)..
But,
I never believe that what I have done in dealing with all kinds of people nowadays,
such like a quickly needed....
Yeah,I admit that.....
It brought about the change in my attitude,
I became a kinda frenzy girl,
and realized that it was a relief to be able to talk with all people..
Wow,what the good starting....
I'll be getting well soon......

My gang and me,
We haven't talked to each other for a long time,
We haven't looked to each other for a long time,
I'm really going to miss you all guys,
1..2..3..4..5..
6 included me??lolx....
In flashback,
how are we going to know each other?
how are we going to cope our studies?
how are we going to enjoy every moment in class,tuition centre,activities,and so on?
Do you all remember?
I'm much expecting that day when we gonna take our spm results on march soon...

P/S:Can someone remind me what should I do next??

-------mun----------

0 comments: