BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 18, 2010

Wake my mind UP

I don't know what happened to me,
my mind tends to keep me in suspense,
I don't know to to control my mind in 'thinking'..
Err...
Recently,I was unable to pay attention to the class,
my mind was keep on thinking and imagining,
sighed....
I miss my gang,
I miss my classmates and juniors,
I miss my secondary school's life,
I miss my duties of library and sickbay,
I miss my previous competition,
I miss my examinations at school,
I miss my tuition center,
I miss my bitter-sweet memories,
I miss everything from year 2005 until year 2009,
at PESS....
Sighed.........
I cant be stayed at there to enjoy anymore....=)
Feel wanna cry out,
Feel wanna release my feeling,
Feel wanna bang my head,
Feel wanna jump here jump there.....
Oh my freshly goodness....
x_x.....

Wake my mind up!!!!
How could I solve that problem???
WOw...
By the way,I will try my best....

P/S:busy and busy,day by day,like a bee..=D

2 comments:

~^^puishee^^~ said...

haiz....time sure will pass although we dun wan it to pass...we should glad tat we successed to finish our secondary life...haha!!!get well in ur study o!!dun be too stress!!

kAhMun^o^ said...

T.T...I'll try my best to study well....take care