BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A court

When I think about 'a court',
yup,
one of the meaning is 'a place where games such as badminton,tennis,or basketball are played.
When I looked at the basketball court in my college,
It brought back memories,
my mind is replayed the scene when I was playing basketball at my school,and the basketball court that nearby my house,
Wow...what the sweet memories....^.^
From now onwards,
I have to do exercise by myself to maintain my good health and stamina,
since 'sports' is not going on in my college now,
sighed....
For my opinion,
sports facilities should be provided in school,college,and university.
In addition,
team sports help to develop a people's social skills too,
wow...
Hopefully I could be taken part in outgoing sports....
Am I expect too much??
zzzzz

P/S:Play hard....and study hard...^^

...........................mUn......................................

0 comments: