BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 26, 2010

MCKL Orientation Ball Night 2010

Wow.
Yesterday was my college's Orientation Ball Night which held in Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur,
I went to there at 6.30 pm and I had seen most of us were participated in the Night Ball,
and all of us wore a coat,tie,shirt,and dress....wow!!!!
After I had registered,I went to find my classmates and took some photos....
The Night Ball was started at 7pm sharp,we went into the Ball Room,
the decoration has reached an extravagant degree of elaboration,lights lamped the room,white walled room,a large number of nice tables and chairs,=)
I found my no. of table--21.....and looked for a seat....chit-chatting with friends....
Soon,my college's CEO and VIPs had arrived and the Night Ball was began to start,
it started with the speech of CEO and president of student council,
and followed by a series of performances such as dance and singing performances,musical sketch and so on...
everyone cheered and clapped for every performance....=D.....
After that,dinner was ready...yeah....we popped to get foods...xD....
Cake for dessert?....HOW YUMMY!!!!!XD
Soon....
we went to the stage and dance......wow.....
and I'm as crazy as a loon.....I danced from 10pm until 12am..until the end....
A wave of tiredness swept over me...but enjoyable!!!^^











0 comments: