BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Am I a loser?

Obviously,every person loves to win and hates to lose.
Let's take an example of an athlete,he/she trains hard for a competition of physically challenged,he/she uses a lot of effort to make every competition successfully.
This condition is so alike 'student',
lol.....
After the amazing trial exam,I received most of the exam papers from lecturers by the next day after trial exam is ended,
whoa.....Can you imagine that situation?
'THE NEXT DAY'...was freaking me out !!!!!!!!!!!!
But sadly to say,
I felt an ache in my heart when I got to know my marks,
ouch!!!!!!!(But only with a grade A in Mathematics)
I'm disappointed......
I'm shocked...........
I realized that I have been used a wrongly method to do revision...
I done the revision too early,and I forgotten all about it...
I did less exercises?
I did not make my own notes?
I need a way to improve my results.....
There's 1 month to go,load to the A levels Edexcel Examination...
Come on....BEAT IT!!!!

P/S: .....****In a progress of improving***.....

0 comments: