BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 18, 2010

I was off work!

Oh yeah,My pleasure!
I was off work!
After several days of trial examination,all the pressure built up to me,
and I started to worry about the results,
I couldn't be really stand the stress much longer as my skull was crammed with too many thoughts,
there are so many errors in every exam papers,lol,
just hoped for a passing mark...xD
I better not think about it from now onwards,
if not,I will 'meet' the illness so many times,
I recall my awful thought by last year,
whoa...I got illness so many times until my attendance was lost 1/4,
but fortunately,I got Medical Certificates(MC)....ha ha ha......
so......
Friday(16/4),Saturday(17/4),Sunday(18/4),
these three days were my off days,
eat,drink,sleep,online >> only available in these three days,
still doing revision?NO WAY...XD
long time did not enjoy my days since January 2010,
HA?....As a January intake's student,
Do you know?
'I was becoming hardened to relaxation'
=)

P/S: I love my age..xP....
P/P/S: Good luck for the last examination by tomorrow!

0 comments: