BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Cheer,..Happy Alone Life....

I woke up at 7.30am this morning,and I looked through the window,it was a bright day..=)..The day cheered me by the loveliness of its sunshine,the balminess of the fresh air,and the beautiful singing of birds...
I went to washroom and freshen up,splashed cold water on my face...wheehoohoo..x)
I had a light breakfast..mee...
Soon,I put on my simple clothes,and a long pants,a sport shoes,
then I carried my beg and stepped out my home..Where did I go?
Of course,college LAH!!!!(guai lui leh?)xD...
I reached to my college at 8.15am,hmmm...still early enough.
I have seen only fewer people were sitting at the cafeteria and doing revision...
LOL....I have a test today,which is 'Core Mathematics 2',but it started at 12pm...
Of course,I came earlier to do revision because I feel that my college is the best place to study la...lolx.....
I climbed to third floor and had a revision in a study room,while I was viewing the beautiful scene of buildings,what the best moment ever have!!!xD

Do...do...do...do I?Nope,I kept on doing revision until 11.30am...There was half an hour left to rest my brain...pheww....
During the examination,the questions were quite easy,but I couldn't solve 1 of the question...
After the test,it was 1.30pm...hooooray...I got 3 days of break until Monday...
I had a feeling of release even though my trial exam haven't finished yet,
left Moral and IELTS...Aiya,forget about it first...

My next plan...Title:I don't want to back home so early...lolx...
I wanted to enjoy by myself,I went to take monorel and got off at the Maharajalela's station..Where did I go?
Of course, Petaling Street LAH....hahaha.....


I was walking on the road,I walked,walked,walked until I could see the signpost said 'Petaling Street'...As the picture shown above..=)



Ya,I reached the main entrance of Petaling Street,cool man!
There are a lot of traders' stalls on both sides of the street,from the beginning until the end,and I have seen a crowd was walking in the Petaling Street,
such as teenagers,adults,oldies,and foreigners...
I noticed that most of the traders' stalls are selling clothes,decorative items,shoes,souvenirs,and so on at a COMPETITIVE PRICE...OMG
Is that a best way to attract more customers??hmmmmmm
And I have seen a lot of food stalls too...
muahahaha

By right,I am hungry,indeed,I am almost starving lol....
and my mind leaded me to McDonald,wow...
Long time did not eat fast foods,because I seldom eat it....lolx....
I ordered my favourite foods in McD,
French fries and Fillet O Fish.......


Light flaky white fish fillet,topped with tangy tartar sauce and cheese all on a lightly steamed bun...=.=....




Dont blame me,I just showed off my yummy face....lol...
hahahahahahaha

After my happy meal,I took monorel again to Hang Tuah's station,
where did I go?
Of course,took LRT and back home lah....xD.....

P/S:'When I unziped my pencil case during the C2 test today,I couldn't find the eraser and realized that my eraser was left on my desk,OMG..But fortunately,my mechanical pencil has a small eraser on it,and I was forced to use it..and I found it hard to correct my errors with the small eraser,especially when sketching the graph...lolx...!!!!!!!'

P/P/S: I love MY LIFE....XD

0 comments: