BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day

April is coming.....yoohoooo man...xD....
The 1st of April is April Fools Day..
Did you all have fun by telling a jokes or playing a trick/prank with your friends and family ? How about your enemies? It's your great chance to play a fool with them...LOL....Besides,you can make your enemies to grow anger too...xD...But better don't involve any violent trick,ha ha....

By the way,I was receiving a number of messages just now,all of the messages were talking about the jokes and April fools' tricks,ha ha...
For example,the message was asking you to press down until the end,
and finally it said that 'you are extremely stupid as you press down until the end,and forward it to your friends too'...
LOL.....

Fortunately,I did not receive any tricks from my friends in college,
I realized that most of the students in my college are totally matured...Ha ha
I wished that I can play a trick with them,but I found that none of them will do that,LOL....
Don't be so childish...xD

EXAMPLE...
Prank 1:
Tape magnets to the bottom of an empty coffee cup, and attach it to the top of your car.
Laugh at all the people who frantically try to get your attention as you drive by.

How about this?
If the victim has a phone with a hook that presses down when the handset is in the cradle,tape it down.
When he or she answers a call it will keep ringing.

P/S: Lame...lame...lame....xD
P/P/S: Try my best to score well in Trial Exam on April..=)

0 comments: