BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Trialssss......

There's an examination,
Trial exam is around the corner,
and it will be coming very soon,since the time passed by quickly with non-stop,
how could I stop the time without the permission of the EARTH...?
Hmmmmm.....
I have a recent feeling that I will get a lower mark in every examination,
I don't know why I will feel like that,
there's frustrating to catch up everything....
Am I have no self-confidence??
or there's something wrong with me??
How could I find out my real characteristic??
The problem weighed on my mind for a long time,
I couldn't find out the answer!!!!

P/S: Whatever, get over the trial exam first......ciao...

1 comments:

Steven said...

be more positive, if you have studied for the exam, then the only thing you can do now is to pray. All the best for your examination. =P