BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Busy weekends

Screwed up MY FACE!!!!!!
I thought that I could go on stretching exercises,breathing,or hill-walking for relaxation this weekends,
instead of staying at home to finish up the assignments and tasks,some more I've to prepare for the physics and chemistry tests,which will be going on by this week..
Yesterday I've finished Exercise 2D and Mixed Exercise 2E of Mechanic 1,
There are 32 questions MAN!.....Totally Squeezed my brain juice !!!!!

The first week of new semester,it was a week of exacting and tiring 'work'...DEFINITELY exhausted me,and my brain is almost lacked of oxygen...
However,I slept solidly these 2 days for about 13 hours,ha ha ha.....
and surely,I had slept well,went into my peacefully dream,
hmmmmm.......

Well,
today is Sunday,I've to continue to my revision,
phewwww........
TIRED....X(.....

P/S: Where is my extra power?....COME ON HERE X(

5 comments:

Nicholas said...

Your extra power will gained from the kisses of your boyfriend. hehe^^

kAhMun^o^ said...

=__________=

Nicholas said...

what =_____=?

No boyfriend a?

kAhMun^o^ said...

NO LA...=.=

Nicholas said...

................... still a single lady