BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 16, 2010

Had a best moment with her

Today was an unforgettable day for me,
Chin yee,she's a friend of mine,she came to my college from UTAR's PJ campus to see me,
haha,she reached to my college at 11.30pm,but I'm still in class,she had to wait me for an hour,hoho...
After class,we played ping pong,then we went to take a monorail to Time Square,
we had a long chat in the train until we didn't realized that which station we should get off,what the hell,
but finally we missed 1 station because we got off at Hang Tuah's station,
so we had to walk to Time Square since it is within walking distance,
so WOW we got into the TS,and we could feel the coolness of 'air' from air-conditioners,LOL,so
we were having lunch at a restaurant,which is Shabu-Shabu Train,
don't get shock,we used about 1 and a half hour to 'clean up' the foods,
after that we were loitering at Borders...ha ha....
Soon,we went back to college again,and I showed her around the college.
At last,I brought her back in my car...'It was the best day of this week'.



P/S: =)

2 comments:

chinyee's blog said...

yeah. unforgettable enjoyable day for me as well. thanks mun for accompaning me. ^^

kAhMun^o^ said...

Friend,no need to say thanks lah..hahaha