BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 23, 2010

shopaholics?

People who are addicted to shopping are called shopaholics,
I have seen some people cannot resist the temptation to spend their valuable time and money on shopping,>.<....What The Hell man!
'''I wanted to say it is a bad habit!'''
Well,I think most shopaholics are women..
You know what!
Women,they prefer to spend money on clothing,cosmetics,and accessories such as ring and jewelery,wow,
No way,I wouldn't be a shopaholics,xD...hahaha
This is because,
precaution is better than regret,
PEOPLE,please remember of my ADVICE!!!!!! =)

I know,
there are so many people who do not even know that they are actually shopaholics,
but,
Be A Moderate Human Being!

P/S: Be a smart shoppers =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~mUn~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 comments:

Nicholas said...

lol.... trust me. This kind of things, can't be fixed correctly unless you have the will power. Since the dawn of time, women are obsessed with shopping.