BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The first day of July

Excessive tiredness in these days,
From 28th of June until today,4 days' work tired ME,carrying a heavy burden of responsibility in studies and assignments,and of course,
what thinking is to the brain,don't slack off in my studies? I'm blur.....

Hmmmm....
In these few days,I got a lot of assignments and tasks from my lecturers,
especially my biology lecturer,
she is quite strict with us,ha ha,
but I've no idea,because I know that she is using a right method to teach us.

Hmmmm....
I heard from my lecturer said that the results of A levels will be releasing by next month,
so be prepared x(....hmmm,actually
I am so nervous about that,ha ha....
Hopefully I can do well under pressure,
CHEER

P/S: My mood seems to fluctuate from day to day,and I will remember that,ENJOY MY LIFE X)

0 comments: