BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 10, 2010

TODAY's activities

Screwed UP my face again,
Today I stayed at my home to complete all the assignments and reports,
Maths Exercises,Physics and Chemistry reports,and Biology tasks,
Wow,
all of my subjects are involved,cool man!
''Assignment is a part of my daily routine''....=_=

But then,it's 2255 hour right now,I still haven't completed all my works yet,
I feel anger that 24 hours per day might not enough in my life,
I think I should accommodate to it,
luckily not 12 hours per day LAH......X)

P/S: I wanna hang out by tomorrow LAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Nicholas said...

Relax..... don't over stress leh.

kAhMun^o^ said...

ok leh..thanks for your advice=)

Pol said...

you are last minutes work rite==

kAhMun^o^ said...

nope xP