BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Critical Moment II

Well,how time flies again! I've already finished two semesters in A levels course,there is only 1 semester left,honestly I really can't wait for the graduation day,ha ha!....
Oh wait,let's settle and try out my best shot in the coming Edexcel A level Examination first,it should be my second time sitting for the international exam....From my information,this exam is only held on every January/February and May/June at afternoon and night time in Malaysia,between 2pm-8pm...For my experience,most of the papers held at night time,6.30pm-8pm,It is so disappointment that I couldn't watch the sunset during exam time,but I could sense the sunset when I was doing the exam questions! =)

What should I do after finished A levels?
I still got at least 4 years for undergraduate course man!.....and I would like to move on postgraduate course if possible which might take up 2 years+.....
This is a matter of the utmost importance,I have been reconsidered this matter again and again!
There are plenty of factors that I should consider before settling on a course,my ambition,favourite subjects,career path,skills and talents,personality,preference,duration of the course,and the entry requirements!
I got a lot of preferences so that's why I am so interested in learning and eager to study all the matters and antimatters around!
Ha....and I have two pathways!
Pharmacy is my first choice,and it covers core areas of drugs,the effects and dispensing of drugs on human beings/patients....I am ready to lend my helping hands in medical field =)...
My back-up plans are medical imaging,radiotherapy,and physiotherapy....
Well,let's consider again....

P/S: moving forward,I am alright =)

0 comments: