BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Critical Moment

Well,its been one week and more I did not update my post,my trial results came as a big blow!! Even I could not believe on it too,I think of I should change my method of study as fast as possible,it is still early,there are two months left before the International Exam,come on girl!!!!!!!!You can do it!!!!!
As the taskmaster of the Zodiac says ,and Saturn commands that I've to get to work and WORK HARD,discipline and responsibility are important to this Planet,yet if we're eager to conquer the world,that's okay,too! Yes,I strongly agree with it!

NO PAIN NO GAIN,sometime I think,is this quote successes to motivate and encourage all the people to work hard before the greatest achievement is obtained? Is this quote ensures that if people tend to SACRIFICE or work hard in something,the dreams will be achieved and come true??? Well,is a NOPE for someone,for sure I am included!! I could feel the BURN from my brain,or even my soul,my brain is broke out,my muscles are ran out of energy! Because I've to accept that GOT PAIN NO GAIN is encountering me in this year,I had never encountered such resistance and difficulties before!!!I know I should be STRONGER,be stabled,and be determined to face the problem,I have confidence,I have ability,I have patience! Yes,I have everything,but I am lost in direction! ='(.....Well,with my will power,I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!
Once again,come on! =)....

Today onwards,I planned to lock up myself in my bedroom,until the exam is coming,I sat on my neat desk quietly,I looked at my bookshelf with all the recessed book,my stationery,a stack of files and papers,a sheaf of Double A papers and A4 papers,my make-up stuffs =),and my Yamaha flute,I smiled with them =)

It's time to work hard with all my energies and powers!!!!!!!

Sun,shines on ME!!!!!!!

P/S : PLEASE,GOD,GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am ready at all TIME!

1 comments:

~~ShiWeiZz~~ said...

Jia you jia you.. wahaha xD