BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Recent Update

Hmmmmm,I was feeling too lazy to do anything,lazy to move,lazy to eat,lazy to drink,lazy to read,and lazy to study,totally lazy man!
After trial exam,most of time I am having some sorts of activities for relaxation such as on-lining,listening to musics,watching TV,and day-dreaming ONLY,what's wrong with me? That's not my daily routine! Shit Mun! Where is your spirits in everything? Huh,huh,and huh! >.<
Yup,this is reconcilable with common sense!!After exam,all students will be in a cheerful frame of mind,so abnormalities of attitude is not with me,yeah yeah! =D

Today,is not a weekend,is a weekday,but is my college holiday..Unfortunately,I felt dizzy and unwell this morning,and I missed the outing with my college mates,we were planning to go to Skytrex at Shah Alam to cycle! Then I sent a text message and apologized to them,ha ha,too bad! I am waiting for next outing,check it out! =D
At afternoon,I was cleaning my desk and re-arranging my books on the book shelf,hmmm
It looks clean and tidy now...WEEEE X)

Please do not forget that there will be one more exam again on 18th of November,it's Malaysian Studies,which is the craziest subject in the world,arrrrghhh.....All the notes that given by my Malaysian Studies' lecturer called up memories of my SPM year,the lousiest subject for me was the History,previously I almost got failure on this subject,I didn't know why but I kept on working hard to this subject because I knew that it was not too late,even I took the history textbook to toilet and read it up when I was making my business??!!Furthermore,I stuck the notes onto the bathroom's wall when I was bathing??!!Oh my goodness,I have a sudden feel that I am a kind of studying frenzy person! Should I apply this attitude in my studies right now? Ha ha! For sure it is useful,but it requires plenty of energy and time! YEA!

P/S: Failure chilled the hopes? But I AM NOT =)
P/P/S: Happy Deepavali and Happy Holiday

*fireworks*
Cheersssss =D

0 comments: