BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 6, 2010

New laptop

So yeah,I bought a new laptop by yesterday,and I am using it right now,and I found this to be a reliable brand of computer,it is Asus...I have never heard of this brand before so thanks to my dear for his recommendation <3 ,I had been searching for a laptop the whole year long but I am quite vague about the properties of every PC and hadn't compiled enough information for every laptop in the world =D

Haha,let's talk about myself,I have a paucity of knowledge about information technology so that's why I have difficulties in certain issues about PC... Oh my,it's time to raise,heighten,enhance,and increase my knowledge of that...if not,will I being exploited?LOL..
By the way,I learned a lot since yesterday on how to fix the line,cable,install the new programs and files,and much more...and I was using my brainpower to fix everything,ahhhhh,too bad all my family members couldn't help me about that,pardon them~ =D
yeah,moreover I called the Streamyx customer service to help me to check the connection error,and so on,and I was very successfully at the end!

So,I love my new mate,
I need it to do my assignments,download exam papers,and so on..haha....

P/S: I am glad ! =D

0 comments: