BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fever-ing

I was not feeling well since yesterday,I was deeply hurt,I was sad and depressed and in a confused state of mind,hmmm...something I shouldn't tell at here,I feel bad and I will keep it inside my heart,it is my sad thought! Sorry my blogger!

Today,I absent myself to college,because I couldn't walk and stand so long this morning,I still feel slightly fever and dizzy,I had no choice and got myself laying down on my bed,and I laid there insensible until afternoon,I woke up and I was feeling much better than this morning,I drink plenty of water and taking plain foods instead of highly spiced dishes!Ya,I think I am fully recovered now,haha,I will go back to college by tomorrow...weeeee x)

P/S: take care of my body health first! =)

0 comments: