BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Excel at life

People, I have a piece of good news, that I've completely walked out from depression/panic/anxiety, eh i think it's partially only, I will work out with myself, I know I CAN DO IT! I have confidence to myself. Blessed of luck and passion!

Few days ago, I was browsing for books and references from android market in my phone, and I had discovered a title called "stop panic and anxiety" , NO HARM IN CURIOSITY , I downloaded it and read.

The resource is separated into four parts which are info, audio, dairy, and articles.

Firstly I read the introduction , followed by audio and articles.

It says to learn to control panic and anxiety you must understand it, the next step is training and learning the methods to physically calm your body, the audio in that application will help you learn, the relaxation teaches you calming skills, and it really worked out! (:

Next, it's thinking. Certain thinking styles contribute to panic and anxiety, learn how to change this thinking by using the anxiety dairy. It helps you to determine ways to challenge the thinking, once you have done that, it's important to read the challenges frequently until they automatically come to mind to replace the anxious thinking.

Here is the link about this application:

I hope people who are having panic and anxiety could get rid of it in their life.

kahmun.

2 comments:

Loo Yee said...

Thanks for your suggestion..^^

It help me alot..

Loo Yee said...

Thanks for your suggestion..^^

It help me alot..