BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 5, 2011

The struggle

I broke my promise, I cried again in the middle of night. The past few months I even made a promise for not shedding a tear anymore, from that time onward. My nose burns and blocks, and my heart hurts when I start to cry, I don't want this to be happened so I've made a promise to myself. I don't feel right today! ):


Dear self, I am extremely sorry!

I've been crying for 6 months + and I really have no idea! It's not hard to recall how it feels, it indeed turns me into a horrible person. ): Crying seems becoming a part of my life. Well, take it easy then!

Last year from today - 5/12.

It's freezing today, a cloudy and windy day often reminds me how that incident has been gone through. From love to hurts, from hurts to hatred, and from hatred to stranger. What my friends told me was right, the person who you care the most is the one who hurts you the most. Dare to try, people?

Sometimes I feel envious of those who are loving each other no matter in what condition! Does trust exist in the world? Does love exist in the world? I already lost trust in everyone...

P/S: I am sorry for those sensitive words...



0 comments: