BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Perfect?

We had a great outing today, after the heavy rain yesterday I think everybody was happy to be out, I woke up early this morning, I realized that I was actually suffered badly with insomnia, I woke up in the middle of the night, my head was lowering to my left shoulder and my neck hurts.


Well, after the wash-up, I was heading to "pasar" where the house's resident used to have breakfast or get some fresh meats and veges, I've ordered a plate of mee and ate it very slowly, I was actually thinking of something...

Crossed the bridge...I looked at him, the motorcyclist looked back at me... ( you aren't a snatch theft ) LOL!

Walked to LRT station, I sweated all over my body then.

Yes - I met him, the beloved brother - st :D

This time we were going to karaoke at Greenbox - sg. wang plaza, from 1pm-4pm. After the renovation, I've seen everything is changed, the environment, design, and system seems very well improved. I prefer the sound effect and also the touch screen navigation for selecting the song. :D Sadly, the foods and beverages have becoming lousier than last time. Oops =O

Before karaoke, I tagged along with him to restaurant wan tan mee, I know there's another branch at Kuchai Lama , it tasted not very delicious to me last time when I was eating the wan tan mee. But he said he misses "wan tan mee" very much so I didn't think to ruin his appetite! xD

To be franked, I felt completely worn out after the karaoke, yet we had so much fun and joys. (:

We were heading to Time Square after that...

Here come for roaming and strolling around the Time Square! Grabbed a piece of christmas card, thought of giving it to my friend. (:

We left the place at 6 o' clock!

I really feel very cheerful today, I guess he is...too. (: Thanks for lending me your ears to pour out all the things.

Ya, I hope to see him again. (:

Take care.

P/S: Happy mun. :D


0 comments: