BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 22, 2009

Byebye-Second Week of exam..

Time passed very fast.....
The speed of time liked a car in FORMULA 1.....
SPEECHLESS.....
But,second week of exam is gone....
I felt deeply happy......
Two days to go...
Physics Paper 1,2,and 3 by next Monday and Tuesday,
I will speed up my actions!!!!!



Monday(18/5)
Went to sit for Biology paper 1 and 2.....
I'm sweating at over,
I squeezed all of my keywords out of my brain...
because reading biology same as reading history,
memorizing all the things.....=.-....
Without keywords,
straight away DIE...


glitter-graphics.com

Tuesday(19/5)
I don't have examination by that day,
I was able to take a deep breath......
Took a relaxation and break.....
To recharge my energy.....^^
Feeling good....


glitter-graphics.com

Wednesday(20/5)
Chemistry and Biology Paper 3 and PJK Papers came towards me...
My brain functioned non-stop.....
Energy level lowered down!!!!!
I had seen many stars around the hall....fainting!!!!



Thursday(21/5)
I hate and I hate.....I keep on murmuring again!!!!
History exam and Sivik exam mixed up by that day....
Stress.......
I seen most of my classmates flipped history notes page by page,
I was stressed out!!!!!
My right hand keep on writing essays of history page by page....
answered structure questions....
My head got severe pain......
Went back home earlier.....delayed tuition class.....



Friday(22/5)
Chemistry Paper 1 and 2.......
I squeezed all my points out of my brain....
Built my own sentences.....
one by one....
=.=





2 comments:

Happy walker said...

cute blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can..

kAhMun^o^ said...

ok..thanks!!!