BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Free from suffering..=)

Are you expecting something happen today???
Yeahhhhhh,
My desires reached reality!!!!!!!



When I was finished my last question of physic paper 3,
that is 'analyse of data'......
A rush of joy pulsed through my body,
my brain said....'I'm done all of the exam'.........
Soon,answer papers are collected back...
I wanna cry at the moment...because...
I had been burnt midnight oil when the exam is going on....
Wasting my energy to strive for excellent.....
It was touching my heart!!!!!!=)


glitter-graphics.com

I will forget all the carelessness that I had done....
Learn from it......
Be positive thinking....=p



After school,
I went to Restaurant Shaken Tea Brooch with my friends to have lunch...
Celebrated it by the same time...hehe....
I tasted the beverage and foods.....yummy!!!!!!!!!!
^^


glitter-graphics.com

2 comments:

Elie said...

U all good lah!! finish exam ady T^T we all still got 1 paper!! ToT

kAhMun^o^ said...

^^