BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 16, 2009

First week of exam is gone!!!

HUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuu..............
I sighed with relief...
WAIT,
only first week of examination is gone,
when is the others???
on the following week,until 26th of May,
SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


glitter-graphics.com

Monday(11th of May),
I woke up early in the morning,
I was unable to fall asleep again,
because that day have to answer Bahasa Malaysia papers....
I went to school earlier,
I seen all of my friends turning the pages of komsas notes....
HAIZZZ......


glitter-graphics.com
Paper 1
The exam is started from 7.45am until 10am....
I was sweating all over,
I hate to write essay of Bahasa Malaysia,
When I looked through the papers...
Unfortunately,
the hateful title lying on 1st page....

Section A
SEKTOR PERTANIAN DI MALAYSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness,dream come false......
I hate to write about sektor pertanian,sektor perindustrian,sektor perikanan and so on ....
SHItttttt.........
I just simply pick some points and wrote,
-menawarkan pekerjaan
-pengurangan menggunakan bahan kimia
-menguatkuasaan undang-undang,mengurangkan pencemaran
-harga berpatutan
total....390 words......no more!!!!

Section B
When I looked to the questions,
questions looked back to me!!!!!
1.Kelebihan menyertai kokurikulum
2.Laporan sukan tahunan
3.masalah kualiti air
4.ulasan keprihatian rakyat Malaysia
5.peribahasa
I picked the first question,
It seemed better than others....
420 words.....settle.....no more!!!
HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Paper 2(10.30am until 1pm)
The questions were okay......
but it stretched my head.........
especially the last part,that's novel......


glitter-graphics.com

Tuesday(12th of May)
my loving subject,ENGLISH.......

Paper 1
the exam is started from 8am until 9.45am...
Paper 2
the exam is started from 10.30 until 12.45pm

What a nonsense!!!!!
The titles of Essay and Summary were about 'The ways on how to saving energy'
Whole exam is mentioned about that......
BORING!!!!!!!!!!!
Disappointment......


glitter-graphics.com

Wednesday(13th of May)
My strongest subject....Mathematics....
Paper 1(8am until 9.15am)
Paper 2(10.20am until 10.50am)
I hope that mathematics will not let me feel disappointment compare to others...
Haizzz....



Thursday(14th of May)
Stressful subject....Additional Mathematics.....
%&"£@&)"£$%$@^£$@%^!"£@$£&@*?>*&>^:........................
Paper 1(7.45am until 9.50am)
Paper 2(1o.30am until 1pm)
That day I had used up all of my energy to do the questions.....
I knew that I had done many careless mistakes......!!!!!!!



Friday(15th of May)
Moral subject.....
7.50am until 10.20am......
lack of confidence by this time,
most of the questions were challenged my mind....
Because of too tired,I had done many careless mistakes.....
Which ways I turned wrongly??????.......
SIGH.....







FREEDOM IS MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: