BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lottery results!!!!

Yesterday,
My parents ordered me to check lottery results in network,
As a good daughter,I helped them to check,
I entered to yahoo.com and searched for Toto,Magnum,and Big Sheep..
I ask them to see when I was finished preparing 3 pages of lottery results....

When I turned my head to other side,
suddenly,
my parents shouted for excitement.....
WE WON!!!WE WON......WE GET IT!!!WE GET IT!!!(in cantonese)
and they jumped and shouted 'HOOrayyy'....
sweat!!!!

Then I asked them what happened??
They said that they get 3rd prize in magnum results
which is:7769.....
reversely of 9677(my dad's motorcycle)
Luckily,my dad had bought that number in RM3....
my mom bought that in RM1
So,totally is RM 2,000...
My goodness....

Lottery really can make somebody become rich??
Without working?
xD

0 comments: