BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 29, 2009

Enjoying my vacation right now!!!

I'm back from tuition centre....
Just finished Additional Mathematics and mathematics lessons at there...
I went cheerfully after reached home at 6.10pm,



When the bell rang at 12.30pm at school,
I have seen many of students are exciting and laughing once they stepped out from the school gate....
A celebration of Teacher Day was going on at my school by today too...



I have drawn up my vacation plan,
but the plan of vacation seems like very boring at all.....
xD....
I'm sweat!!!!!!



During the 1st week of June,
I'm going to Resource Centre Games(RCG) which is held at Victoria Institution(VI)..
This activity is organized by someone of VI.....xD
And they invited other schools' librarians to take part of it...
This activity is going on by four days...


glitter-graphics.com

Moreover,
Attendance of tuition is compulsory.....
from Tuesday until Friday....



At first,
I wanna plan to go to somewhere for fun,
but,
my parents seemed like ignoring my plan,
and I should let it be..
Perhaps they want me to stay at house for relaxation and revision...
my friends too,
they seemed like got somewhere to go,
By the way,I'm hopefully that the vacation could make me better!!!!

=)
Smile is the good way of relaxation,
Why not???


0 comments: